Tuesday 2 March 2010

"we all make mistakes and we all pay a price"



I watched House for the first time EVER today (yes, yes I've got a TV at last!) ….and I must admit I was slightly impressed (: It may become a new guilty obsession…

It's American so it's no real surprise to find it's kind of cheesy and the plots are done to emotion-trip you but I still bought into it. It was thought that the girl might die but her husband got me interested - he wasn't sure if he wanted her to live because it turned out that she'd had an affair. It got me thinking how people can have affairs and still love their husband or their wife very much…where is the line for forgiveness?

Right now I'm watching a western! All very gripping stuff: there is a grandpa, Johnny (very fit young guy) and his son Abe. Johnny is an outlaw and has kidnapped Abe. Thing is Samuel (the grandpa) is starting to soften…he wants his grandson but he knows now that Johnny wants out - he left blood for him to find. OOH. I really don't know who to root for! There is a banker, who is tracking with Sam and another dude, who wants to marry Johnny's wife but Johnny wants to kill him. What a palava.

"Justice must be a sharp sword."

Nothing like American TV, really gets me everytime.




2 comments:

  1. Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

    Johnny is dead :( But it was oh-so-heart-wrenching! He sacrificed himself for Abe (his 'pals' turned against him and had Abe hostage and told him to kill his own pa) and he told his pa he loved him. All say 'aww' !

    Absolutely gutted though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would it surprise you to know that House is now the world's most watched TV show?

    ReplyDelete