Sunday 21 February 2010

hello, hello!

Across The Nightingale Floor is really simple but it's proving a good read so far. The writing is slightly poetic, which I like, but I think I could have read it about three years ago..

EXCITING NEWS! I'm going to see The Lovely Bones on Tuesday (only after about three fourish years of waiting!) So so so excited…but I did read somewhere (sorry bit pathetic but I honestly can't remember where from) that it didn't translate well from the book..

If I feel like that's happened I may have to stomp over to Mr Jackson and hit him over the head with a 1940s telephone. I cannot stand anymore of this tragic scenario where a brilliant, excellent, beautiful, heart moving book gets made into a pile of absolutely nothing worthwhile with a big name stuck on it to get the big bucks. So here's hoping I come out of X-scape crying tears of joy at such a beautiful film and not tears of hot rage!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment