Thursday 18 February 2010

pages and chapters

Don't you love it when you have a huge pile of new books and films to watch? I'm so excited. After sitting in the kitchen with a flatmate who I hardly ever talk to in the wee hours I've now got:

Irreversible, Gaspar Noe

Dead Or Alive, Miike Takashi

Lady Vengeance, Park Chan Wook


Against A Dark Background, Iain M. Banks

Whit, Iain Banks

Across The Nightingale Floor, Lian Hearn

I'm also currently reading Screen Epiphanies, The Odyssey, Atonement, Q&A (the book behind Slumdog Millionaire) and Breakfast At Tiffany's but it seems my 8 year old self had a much greater skill for reading a gazillion books at the same time...

Still, I'm excited to have a new pile of books and films from Peacock because I haven't necessarily gone and picked them out with my own bias but have had them given to me and been demanded to read and watch them. I'll let you know how I get on!

Xo

1 comment:

  1. Irreversible is a PHENOMENAL film, Lady Vengeance is pretty good but I'd watch Sympathy for Mr Vengeance/ Oldboy first, and Takashi Miike directed Audition so that should be pretty awesome :)

    ReplyDelete