Sunday 28 February 2010

i got it

I'm finally 'getting' camera! This weekend I booked rooms for me to take kit out into and play about with and a fourth year came and helped me out. I really began to piece the notes and the equipment together and I enjoyed it! Getting the back focus right was hard but the satisfaction with understanding each step through the whole process was great.

I'm going to concentrate on lighting later on the week but I've covered each part of the tasks in detail up to doing the white balance (tripod, balancing the head, setting the VF and the monitor up etc).

I'm feeling much more confident about it all and I'm hoping to have the re-sit the week after next weekend as I've booked room throughout the week and for next weekend as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment